Monday, March 20, 2006

Not by bread alone

Last night was one of Foundation’s (Bristol based alt worship type group) quarterly large multi-media services.
Theme: lent
After an introduction of using Si Smith’s 40 film we then went on to look at three different areas - temptation/ physical sustenance/ spiritual sustenance and took time on our own to reflect on the roles of these three things in our own lives using coloured pebbles.
After placing the pebbles at the bottom of the cross, we shared communion together.I think it went very well, for me the only thing we could improve on upon maybe was the use of traditional Anglican liturgy during communion – which did not quite fit with the rest of the service, but we will know for the next time!

photos to follow...

1 comment:

Simon said...

Steve,

Great to see you blogging - I'll llink to you when I have my computer situation better sorted.

Love the name of the blog!